Project Management

Project Management

Project Management “Will I Need Council Approval?” This all depends on the nature of signage and your local council. Some allow existing signage to be replaced with new graphics without approval, whilst others will want that development approvals be sought for any changes.

Different councils have different rules; some will need approval for outside signage only, and anything behind windows is usually excluded. The best advice is to cross check with your local council before authorising signage work to start. Signs4SA can help you with the needed plans and images required for your application (standard rate applies). “What if my business is inside a shopping centre?” Usually, tenants of large shopping centres have guidelines given to them by Centre Management to follow.

Signs4SA can guide you through this procedure and assist in understanding the requirements of the centre, and the types of signage that both allowed at the centre’s standards as well as meet your needs for promoting your business.

Interested in our for your business? Give us a call and our sign expert will be more than happy to assist you with the project from providing expert opinions based on safety regulations to creating an eye catching signage that meets all your specific needs.

Subscribe to our newsletter

To get the latest updates on our products and sales promotions